The Peltor™ ComTac™ IV is designed to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise, improve situational awareness and at the same time enable two-way radio communication in noisy enviroments.
- Headset electronics are contained completely inside the headset housing, eliminating the need for a large, heavy external radio controle box
- A headband which mechanically stabilises the headset to help relive issues of earplugs dislodging from cable snages and body movment
- No software loads or outside power required, complete selfcontained headset with power fail safe
- This hybrid approach addresses customer demand for in-ear hearing protection while retaining the advantages of the traditional design of an over-the-ear style hearing protector.
- Designed for comfortable use with a ballistic helmet
- Hearing protection
- Backwards compatible with Peltor™ FL50** series adapters
- Functions: release time, balance, boost mode
- Tested according to military standards