GLI- Copperhead provides GPS (including GPS supporting the Army’s modernization requirements) coverage for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle. This means carry-on military and commercial GPS receivers will get satellite signals inside vehicles like the MRAP. Soldiers have satellite connectivity and situational awareness prior to dismounting the vehicle. With GLI-COPPERHEAD, delays in acquiring GPS position are a thing of the past. A GPS receiver will experience no loss in signal coverage as it moves out of a MRAP or LAV when equipped with GPS Live Inside.
Supports options not available in any other repeater
Outperforms retransmission systems costing several thousand dollars more.
GPS Retransmission technology developed by GPS Source, Inc. is currently utilized by Land Warrior units aboard Stryker, RG-33 and M1151 vehicles.
- Repeats a live L1/L2 GPS signal inside any ground vehicle – No doubt that GPS is 100% operational!
- Available as a roll on/roll off or permanent install
- NVG compatible
- OEF / OIF combat proven core technology
- Reduces time from dismount to breech on target
- Easily installed by soldier or maintenance personnel
- Waterproof & EMI sealed – Built for extreme mission environments
- Powered by 5590 batteries, or 12/28V vehicle power
- Flexible power options
- LEDs on hardware – Easy to recognize that system is operational
- Ruggedized carrying case – Ideal for operational environment and field installation
- Selectable power level, allowing the user to control the area of signal coverage for ground platforms
Built to military specifications: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F (CE 102, CE106, RF 102), MIL-DTL-5541, MIL-STD-704F OR MIL-STD-1275B
GPS Retransmission Kit Includes
- GLI Echo II LRU
- Active Antenna
- Dual Passive Antenna
- RF and Power Cabling
- All Mounting Hardware
- Multiple Power Options
- Standard Military Connectors
- User/Installation Manual
- Ruggedized Carrying Case
- 1-year warranty of full system