Oxley is setting the standard for high intensity LED landing lights with a new generation of products developed in conjunction with leading aircraft manufacturers in both military and commercial sectors, which has resulted in the world’s brightest LED landing light.
Total power consumption is circa 115W compared to the halogen technology power consumption of 400W to 600W – representing a reduction of more than 70%.
The High Intensity LED Landing Light was a finalist in the Elektra 2012 European Electronics Industry Awards and winner of the Innovation category in the 2013 CN Group Business Awards.
• NVG Friendly™
• Peak Intensity >200,000cd
• Power Consumption 65W
• Weight – 1.3kg
• Operating Temperature -40° to 71°C
• Storage Temperature -55°C
• Colour – Aviation White 6000k
• Aluminium housing, matt black anodised finish
• Qualified IAW MIL-STD-810F and RCTA DO-160F
• Output: 13° ± 1° full width 10%
• Mean Time Between Failure in excess of 13,000 hours
• Input Voltage 115VAC 400Hz
• Excellent resistance to shock and vibration
• High reliability
• No requirement to replace bulbs