The L1L2-RA-1 is a dual band active L1/L2 GPS antenna that is specifically designed for operation with the US DoD DAGR military grade receiver. The L1L2-RA-1 is available magnetic or hard
mounted, with an SMA connector and various radome colors. It is compact, lightweight and water resistant.
For surface mobility, the GPS Source Mil-Spec DAGR antenna offers exceptional performance with unsurpassed reliability. Designed to support the Warfighter, the portable, yet precise GPS L1/L2 DAGR antenna receives the L1 & L2 signals. It can function as the helmet antenna and complies with all RA-1 electrical, mechanical, environmental and form factor specifications.
- Designed Specifically for Operation with the Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR)
- L1/L2 Dual Band
- High Out-of-Band Rejection
- Spec Compliant Performance over Entire Environmental and Voltage Range
- Multiple Color Options: Gloss White, Olive Drab Green, Lusterless Black, Desert Sand, Lusterless Gray
- Flush Magnet Mount Designed to Handle Force up to 20Gs or Bolt Pattern for Attachment
- RA-1 Spec Compliant