Mechanically extended tubular sectional light-weight field mast
“TekMast” is a new light-weight tactical field mast, rapid and deployable in less than 20 minutes with only 2 operators. Guy ropes and antennas are attached to the mast at a ground level resulting in a simultaneous lifting of the antenna as well as the tubular aluminium mast sections in one operation with a mechanical or electrical removable winch.
The erection gear consists of a mast guide unit on folding legs fitted with large feet for soft ground. Tube sections are met with the mast guide unit from underneath and lifted by a hand-cranked winch fitted with an automatic brake. A battery powered electrical drive device is available as an option. The guy collars and antenna are attached to the mast at ground level before erection which results in simultaneous lifting of the antenna as well as tubular mast sections in one operation.
For that reason custom made attachments are available on request.
TekMast Characteristics of Standard Mast
- Portable section tubular mast system
- Mechanically extended light alloy sections 60mm
- various antenna/mast interface adaptors available
- Number of operators: 2
- Average erection time: less than 20 minutes
- Operating Temp: 40 degrees to +50 degrees (-40F + 130F)
- Operating wind speed: max 130 k/m
- Mast rotatable with clampable ball base on the ground
- Antenna and feeder cables fitted at ground level and raised by adding mast sections
- Extension by a manual or mechanical winch on leg or by optional electrical winch device kit
- Mast section torsional play virtually eliminated by accurate tooth/notch joint
- Supporting documentation
- Construction based on 40 years experience in manufacturing of lightweight mast systems according to military standards
- MIL-STD-810G qualified: high temperature, solar radiation, humidity, salt fog, blowing sand and dust, vibration and transit drop